1. Download the ZSNES_v1.42.zip and click the "Open" button.
2. On the left side Windows panel, select "Extract all files".
3. The Extraction Wizard will then appear. Hit "Next".
4. Select a Destination folder. Type in C:\ZSNES then hit "Next".
5. When the Wizard is done extracting all the files, click "Finish". The installation is now complete.
6. There's (3) Super Nintendo game ROMs included to get you playing now. For additional game ROMs become a AccessROMs.com member, download some Super Nintendo ROMs and save them to the "ROMs" folder in your "C:\ZSNES" directory. There's NO need to unzip the game ROMs, the ZSNES emulator utilizes zipped Super Nintendo game ROMs.
7. Now double click the "ZSNES.exe" and start the program. Click the "Config" tab link at the top of the window and select "Input #1".
8. This is where you make all the input configurations quickly and easily.
9. Now click the "Config" tab link again and select "Video".
10. This is where you are able to adjust the screen size resolutions.
11. Now click the "Game" tab link and select "Load".
12. Find your "ZSNES ROMs" folder in the list and double click on it.
13. Highlight a game ROM from the list, then click "Load".
14. Now you're ready to play!