1. Download the Nostalgia 4.2.zip and click the "Open" button.
2. On the left side Windows panel, select "Extract all files".
3. The Extraction Wizard will appear. Hit "Next".
4. Select a Destination folder. Type in C:\Nostalgia then hit "next".
5. When the Wizard is done extracting all the files, click "finish". The installation is now complete.
6. There's (3) Intellivision game ROMs included to get you playing now. For additional game ROMs become a AccessROMs.com member, download some Intellivision ROMs and save them to the "ROMs" folder in your "C:\Nostalgia" directory. Inside that folder, unzip each game ROM.
7. Start the program by double clicking on the "nostalgia.exe".
8. Click on "Game Controls" to view or change the keyboard and/or Joypad configuration settings.
9. Go back to the main screen and click on "Game Options"
10. Make sure the Cartridge ROM Path: is "C:\Nostalgia\roms".
11. Now go back to the main screen and choose "Load Cartridge".
12. Double click on one of the games in the list.
13. Now you're ready to play!