*NOTE - The Mekaw v0.71 emulator emulates both Colecovision and Sega Master System ROM files.
1. Download the Mekaw_071.zip and click the "Open" button.
2. On the left side Windows panel, select "Extract all files".
3. You will then see a box like this. Click "Extract all".
4. The Extraction Wizard will appear. Hit "Next".
5. Select a Destination folder. Type in C:\Mekaw then hit "Next".
6. When the Wizard is done extracting all the files, click "Finish". The installation is now complete.
7. There's (6) game ROMs included to get you playing now. For additional ROMs become a AccessROMs.com member, download some Colecovision ROMs or Sega Master System ROMs and save them to the "ROMs" folder in your "C:\Mekaw" directory. There's NO need to unzip the game ROMs, the Mekaw emulator utilizes both zipped and non-zipped Colecovision and Sega Master System ROMs.
8. Now double click on the "mekaw.exe" and start the program.
9. Click the "Main" top link and select "Load ROM".
10. Find your "Colecovision ROMs" or "Sega ROMs" folder in your "C:\Mekaw" directory. Highlight the folder, then click "load".
11. Now highlight a game in the list and click "Load".
12. Now you're ready to play!
The default keyboard and joypad configurations are shown on the main screen, and can easily be reconfigured.